Inversion Therapy Increases Circulation, Relieves Back Pain and Reduces Body Tension.
Achieve a better back, better body™ with Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables!
The industry leader since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has focused solely on producing the best value inversion tables with time-proven design features that ensure dependability and user security. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience a wide range of benefits including relief of back pain, improved posture through better alignment, enhanced circulation and reduced stress. When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
In Independent Engineering Studies, Teeter Hang Ups was rated Number One across all categories of evaluation in an independent review of the seven most widely distributed tables. The Teeter Hang Ups outperformed in destructive load testing and cycle tests that mimicked actual use. It even rated better in performance into full inversion and in ease of assembly, with ¼ the loose parts of competing brands.
Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available, Teeter Hang Ups F-series inversion tables are Classified as UL 2601-1, Medical Electrical Equipment, part I; General Requirements for Safety in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Warranty and Guarantees
Teeter Hang Ups five-year warranty exceeds industry standards and is one of the few inversion tables with a 30-day money back guarantee, which allows you to personally evaluate the quality and effectiveness of the inversion table.
Most copies focus on looking the same as Teeter; components most often sacrificed in the attempt to lower price are those that are in place to ensure long-term enjoyment and user protection. The Teeter Hangs Ups F5000™ Inversion Table offers more specialized features than any other brand, including:
Full inversion option:
- compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion
- Quick and easy assembly: 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly and DVD guide
- Value-added materials: Laminated Owner’s Manual comes attached to the unit; Instructional DVD includes five exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn
- Heat treated steel for added strength in key structural components
- Auto-locking hinges to secure the bed frame from disconnecting from the base for portability and security when during stretching or exercise
- Specialized pivot bearings for a lifetime of squeak-free rotation
- Adjustable roller hinges with cam locks offers added stability and choice of three rates of rotation
- Adjustable tether strap allows user to pre-set angle before inverting
- De-rattler knob reduces shifting for smooth, quiet rotation – the only style on the market to structurally engage the main shaft
- Injection-coated rubber hand grips for added durability
- Triple-plated chrome main shaft: embossed height markers in both in. and cm. allow easy adjustment for users from 4’8” to 6’6” (142 to 198 cm
- Removable nylon mat: adjustable and washable
- High quality finishes: scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome
- Curved front ankle clamps for greater comfort and security
- Easily folds for storage to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm)
Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Gravity Boots - provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- EZ Angle™ Tether Strap - allows user to pre-set angle at 20, 40 or 60 degrees before inverting.
Over EZ™ Training Handles – larger padded support handles.
- EZ Stretch™ Traction Handles – provide added benefit to inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
- Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 45” x 28” x 58” (114 x 71 x 147 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 50" x 30 x 5.5" (127 x 70 x 14 cm)
- Packaged weight: 65 lbs (29.5 kgs)
- U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.