Preferred heart rate monitor for top motocross athletes like Ryan Villopoto. Non-integrated GPS sensor (meaning it is not a part of the watch but a separate unit) makes the watch ideal for motocross since it is much smaller than other GPS Heart Rate monitors.
At a Glance
- ZoneOptimizer coaches you to train at the right intensity
- Sport profiles guarantee swift switch between different sports
- Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable from
polarpersonaltrainer.com with the Polar DataLink
- Gives heart rate even in water with a comfortable hybrid transmitter *
- Race Pace helps you cross the finish line in time
- Light (46g) and always ready for use with no need for charging
- Up to 8-11 months of battery life
- Shows altitude data in polarpersonaltrainer.com via Google Maps
*If you're swimming in salt water or highly chlorinated water, we recommend that you use the T31 coded transmitter.
In the Box
- Polar RCX5 training computer
- H2 heart rate sensor
- Polar G5 GPS sensor
- Polar DataLink data transfer unit
- RCX5 Getting Started Guide
- G5 GPS sensor User Manual
Get the watch recommended by trainer Aldon Baker and used by rider Ryan Villopoto.